Discover Zurich with the kids
from 01.07.2020 to 31.08.2020
Zurich is always worth a visit and is very family-friendly.
Start the day with a delicious breakfast and then arrange the course of the day to suit your taste. After a short walk to Lake Zurich, the little ones could play captain and set sail. Afterwards it will be instructive with a visit to one of the 43 museums. Every little football fan will blossom at the FIFA World Musseum. If you're a bit of a scientist, the Kulturama is the place to be: 600 million years of evolution are waiting to be explored with all your senses.
Our offer is bookable from CHF 840.- per family/per night and includes:
- one overnight stay
- "Savoy Breakfast"
- Zurich Card (24 hours)*
- Surprise for children in the room
- Framed family photo as a reminder
- Alcohol-free drinks from the minibar
- Fast Wi-Fi
- Access to the nearby fitness club, Luxor
*The Zürich Card allows you to make reservations during 24 hours:
- Access free travel in 2nd class by tram, bus, train, boat and cable car in the city of Zurich and its surroundings
- Small boat trips and Limmat boats
- Free admission or discount in 43 museums
- 50% reduction on the guided tour of Zurich Old Town
- And many other experiences